CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shopping Before Going To Concert

We had chicken rice as breakfast. After our breakfast,we head to 1utama for shopping(main reason is my sis wanna buy fahrenheit's dvd-r) Later on, i bought 2 t-shirts for myself(got chance come kl tak kan din buy anything eh ma tiok bo?lol).Then, i started to search a little smtg for my BRAthers,LOL.On the way searching,my sis n my cousin ane ngam aim tiok 'H2O'..no need say pun tau apa dia orang nak ler..luckily la,i juz waited for half an hour+got smtg for my mum =)..after that,i found wad i wanted to buy for my BRAthers..a blue sexay singlet n a hot bitch skirt..OOPS!!i mean BEACH la!!=x of coz,me guai zai lai eh,sure wont forget my 'lao pek' eh..i bought him 2 polo-t..haha..after that,time for home n get prepared for the concert.

0 comments: